[TenTec] Problem: Please confirm Orion II RadiosFIX!!!!!

Ron ron at morell.us
Mon Apr 3 11:13:19 EDT 2006

Grant,
The suggested "cures" don't work on my O2 either.  As the adage goes, if "it
hurts when you do that, don't do it", HI.

It is interesting that I never would have gotten around to turning all of
these on at once, if it had not been discovered so I could find it.  Now it
will bother me and I'll need to worry about it.
Ron
KA7U