[TenTec] Orion II Audio

Scott Harwood scotth at hsc.edu
Wed Apr 5 15:23:15 EDT 2006

Sure.  I said this on a prior post, but I reached these settings by plugging in a tape recorder to the Orion II monitor jack and went through a variety of settings of everything.  Then played them back on my stereo with no bass or treble boost until I heard the setting that sounded the most natural & got the XYL to confirm it.  Not very scientific, but it seemed to work – hi!
73,
Scott K4VWK