[TenTec] OT: MS Access & VBA

wn3vaw at verizon.net wn3vaw at verizon.net
Wed Apr 5 15:51:10 EDT 2006

Forgive me for the off topic post, but I figure if there's anyone out there who can help me figure this out, they're probably kvetching at their Orion right now (or wishing they could!)<g>

Without boring everyone with the gory details, I'm trying to figure out how to implement something in Access 2000 via VBA.  Since this is my first crack at Access (sorry, I'm an old dBase programmer), I just can't quite figure out how to set up the VBA code under macros.

If there's someone out there who can spare a few minutes, email me direct at work at RNotarius at allclad.com, and I'll go into the particulars.  (Or at home at wn3vaw at verizon.net, although I after work I won't be back home for awhile)

And special thanks to Bill NC1L who's already invested some time getting me on the right track.  Of course, you solve one problem, and another one crops up...

73, ron wn3vaw