[TenTec] Orion "Bugs," etc.

John Rippey jrippey at 3n.net
Fri Apr 7 19:56:47 EDT 2006

"I can understand if the non-Orion TT readers weren't keen to get all
this traffic.  There is a very nice orion at contesting.com reflector
just for us Orion users, but somehow many folks seem to stick to this
list.  I read them both, and the orion565 Yahoo group, too.

"Something about horses and water?

"73 Martin AA6E"

Martin, et al:

I must confess that, as a non-Orion owner, I have had unneighborly
thoughts about the seemingly unending Orion postings such as: "Why
don't they all go somewhere else?" Of course, if the Orion owners did
migrate to other suitable places, the number of postings on this
reflector would be waaay down :-)

73,
John, W3ULS