[TenTec] RF Signal Generators

Mike Gorniak mgorniak at genesiswireless.us
Sun Apr 9 13:52:07 EDT 2006

Al, it's possible to use any number of inexpensive signal generators for
the application you mentioned. As you probably know, most of the
inexpensive ones do not have calibrated attenuators, which limits their
usefulness somewhat. MFJ sells the Model 762 Attenuator, which has a
maximum attenuation of 81 db,  adjustable in 1db steps.  IMHO, it's a
bargain at $69.95.

73, Mike NM7X