[TenTec] Binaural CW experiment No. 2

Jerry Volpe kg6tt at arrl.net
Sun Apr 9 14:00:18 EDT 2006

Great to see another approach! I haven't used the AOR DSP filter yet and
I am going to look into it. I have tried the TimeWave DSP-599zx DSP
filter which also has a binaural CW mode and found the DSP latency of
that DSP filter (despite its high cost) a real issue with anything more
than like 15-wpm QSK operation which is why I have chosen thus far to
use discrete filters rather than emultated ones. What goes in comes
out.... now..... not later.

73,
Jerry, KG6TT