[TenTec] Pegasus and digital modes

n8kom at wowway.com n8kom at wowway.com
Tue Apr 25 13:36:04 EDT 2006

Hi Craig -
I use the Peg for most of the common digital modes also.

MixW is very popular and has most/all the modes you mention.  I also like
using Digipan for the multi-thread PSK QSO monitoring feature.

I like to start with a wide filter of 2.5 to 3 kc to monitor the activity -
then sort of roll up next to the signal of interest with the passband tuning
and then narrow the BW down to 300 Hz.  That is usually pretty effective.

I have only heard and worked Hellscreiber on 80 meters, but that is only my
experience.

GUD LK ES 73 - Steve N8KOM

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:02:24 -0400, Craig Roberts wrote