[TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)

Don and Diana Cunningham wb5hak at duracom.net
Sun Apr 30 19:47:37 EDT 2006

I think, sadly, that John was right.  There is NO hope for this reflector.
The threads get so distorted, so quickly, that they are unusable.  I'm gone.
Will not try to "help" any more and will unsubscribe.  Tired of the
struggle, and my delete key is getting worn.  See some of you on the bands.
73,
Don