[TenTec] Being tired of "On being a contrarian"

AJ4AY aj4ay at comcast.net
Wed Aug 2 09:59:25 EDT 2006

Folks,

Let me paste this from the Ten Tec mailing list home page:

QUOTE

DO NOT USE THIS LIST TO POST COMPLAINTS, PERSONAL CRITICISMS, ATTACKS, ETC.
VIOLATORS OF THIS POLICY WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT NOTICE.

UNQUOTE

If this policy were strictly enforced, I dare say that some of the list
posters on "On being a contrarian" would be gone.....

As it is, I have had all of the TT, O2, and personal bashing that I can
handle.  Folks, this is supposed to be FUN.  FUN.....  And this list is
certainly far from that.

Flame suit ON - CUL

Jay
AJ4AY