[TenTec] On being a satisified customer

john.brewer at us.schneider-electric.com john.brewer at us.schneider-electric.com
Thu Aug 3 15:28:14 EDT 2006

I'm finally getting my Omni VI Opt3/ Paragon/Corsair II / Centurion amp  station assembled and
running. What a nice layout!  I can't afford an Orion or OII, but lordy, and I ever happy with
the performance of my filtered-up OmniVI. I've had 35+ yrs of radios, but without question,
these are the finest rigs I've had the pleasure of using.

Any list old-timers around to comment on whether there were as many gripes about the OmniVI
series as there seems to be about the Orion/II?

Many thanks to TT for these fine rigs,

John