[TenTec] New OMNI VII

Grant Youngman nq5t at comcast.net
Sat Aug 5 00:37:11 EDT 2006

> I don't really think I'd be interested in controlling the
> Omni VII from a computer via IP; if you're going to do that,
> why not just send a @$$% email?

Where is your "soul"?  Are we going to "log" our email traffic for DXCC?

> But what I could probably get to liking a lot would be nearly
> the same thing...

Sometimes even 72 virgins and rivers of honey (although swimming there would
be a bitch, and I'm not sure what I'd do on the 73rd day) aren't enough :-)

For me, because I spend perhaps 8 of 10 weeks on the road, the notion is
very interesting.

Grant/NQ5T