[TenTec] [QRP-L] Help Selecting a Directional Antenna

JC Smith jc-smith at comcast.net
Mon Aug 21 11:59:56 EDT 2006

Hi Doc,

If you are willing to spend a few bucks, I don't think you can beat the
StepIR (http://www.steppir.com/).  It's like having a monobander tuned for
every frequency you chose to operate.  They come in all sizes (1-4 elements)
and there are even StepIRs for 40 - 6 meters.

Worth a look anyway.

72 - JC, K0HPS