[TenTec] Ok, Off Topic, but long time no talk to folks...

Dave Tipton dave at lodave.org
Tue Aug 29 15:10:18 EDT 2006

I have found myself living in Southern California for the next 6 months.  Worse yet, in a 850 sq foot apartment.  While this is not ALL bad, it does create some real issues.

  That said...

  I'm contemplating running a sheet metal screw straight into the gutter that runs out side of my balcony.  It's about 20 feet tall, connected to a 30 foot wide section.  An Inverted L sorta...

  What would be the absolute best way to load this?  I'm on the second floor.. Can't put in a real ground system.  Should I get a 35 foot spool of wire and try to make a counterpoise by unrolling it?  I can snake it around my living room.

  Ok guys, let's hear your suggestions.

  Thanks,
  Dave