[TenTec] [Orion] Diff between 1.372 and 1.373b5

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 29 23:27:45 EDT 2006

One other advantage if you are using the N4PY control program is that
1.373b3 dramatically improved the performance of the RF gain control in
Carl's control program.  Up to this point you had to set the RF gain from
the rig itself as the RF Gain control in the program did not work properly
in 1.372.   Toby  W4CAK