[TenTec] Noise Reduction Setting

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at hawaiiantel.net
Mon Dec 4 23:19:37 EST 2006

Hi Kim
> Having fancied myself very picky about audio (I'm an amateur
> violinist and was a borderline audiophile -- or audiophool -- in the
> distant past),
Are you one of those guys that pays big bucks for an AC power cord, with
gold plated connector prongs, for your audio system, and can hear the
subtle improvement in the "timbre" of the audio transients due to the
gold plated power plug? Of course, to the untrained ear (someone who
didn't just blow $100 on a gold plated power cord) no difference can be
detected.

Just wondering.

DE N6KB