[TenTec] Circuit breaker tripping excessively

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at hawaiiantel.net
Thu Dec 7 02:00:39 EST 2006

Hi Craig,

I'm not familiar with the Argosy. Can you turn the TX power output down
on an Argosy? If so, see if turning it down makes a difference. If it
makes a difference, for instance at some setting the circuit breaker
stops tripping, is it the same on all bands? Not a solution, just a way
to get another bit of information about the problem.

DE N6KB