[TenTec] Hopefully, my Christmas present will be ...

Grant Youngman nq5t at tx.rr.com
Thu Dec 7 20:55:32 EST 2006

> Jim later commented he was seeing a new driver on his route
> and that he had not heard a word from BATF about the federal form...

I suspect that was something like the source of the problem.  I've had the
same driver for years, who showed up like clockwork around 5:30 pm, knew us
by name, and wouldn't have missed a pickup.  Suddenly I have new guys
showing up around 1:30 in the afternoon, one of them looking very much like
he just learned what a razor was for, the other one looking like he didn't
really want to be there :-)

Grant/NQ5T