[TenTec] Noise Reduction Setting

Gary Hoffman ghoffman at spacetech.com
Thu Dec 7 22:38:21 EST 2006

That's all correct.  Perhaps my choice of words was unfortunate.  I did not
say it produced any more GAIN.  Rather I said that the DSP action resulted
in more gains (in the war against noise....that is....it made progress,
reduced the noise further).  But in a quick read it may have seemed I was
claiming that it somehow produced GAIN...i.e., amplification.  It does not,
and I did not.  I agree with the statements you made below.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ