[TenTec] OT: First voice broadcast a hoax?

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Mon Dec 11 00:56:37 EST 2006

Two weeks from today on Christmas Eve is the100th anniversary of Reginald Fessenden's first voice broadcast, but a new study casts serious doubt that the event ever occurred!  I know this is way off topic, but I was so blown away when I ran across the article, published in Radio World Magazine's October issue, that I couldn't resist putting a link to it on my website, www.N6IE.com .  If you're a radio history buff, check it out!

      Ron  N6IE
 www.N6IE.com
(Formerly N6AHA)