[TenTec] Arrl and code

Martin AA6E aa6e at ewing.homedns.org
Sun Dec 17 13:25:59 EST 2006

Joel,

The first requirement for working at League HQ must be having a really
thick skin!  You can't win no matter what you do or don't do -- at least
for some vocal folks.

Let's all take a deep breath and enjoy the holiday spirit.  Peace to
those of good will.

Enjoy your favorite modes, and consider learning a new one.

73 Martin AA6E