[TenTec] Radio Control/Contesting??

Gary Hoffman ghoffman at spacetech.com
Sat Dec 23 21:35:07 EST 2006

Well you don't have to buy a newer Ten Tec rig to get a great contest radio.
It was just the Jupiter/Pegasus series that had the weaker front ends.  You
can use Corsair I or II, or the Omni V series, or the Omni VI series.  No
need to go to the Orion to get a great contest rig.  Go to the Orion if you
want the Best contest rig ! :)

73 de Gary, AA2IZ