[TenTec] Radio Control/Contesting??

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at hawaiiantel.net
Sun Dec 24 00:23:11 EST 2006

Hi Bob,

Last I heard you cannot get the option 2 upgraded to an option 3
anymore. Only significant difference is space for one more optional
filter in the 9MHz IF. If you choose the filter that you put into the
one available space in a version 2, carefully, it is not a big  loss.
Especially true if you mostly use one mode and don't care much about
another. Also there is the Inrad modification, which gives another 9 MHz
filter option, before the noise blanker.

DE N6KB