[TenTec] Three final Ten-Tec Triton IV mods & info docs available

tritoniv at sbcglobal.net tritoniv at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 22 18:27:09 EST 2006

Jerry:
We just have to quit meeting like this. I feel you are a family member. You
have all of this good info for the Triton. Just for info, I bought a Triton,
PS, from a hamfest. The fellow got it from a SK that I knew. The SK bought
it new. I just recently piced up a amp meter that goes with it and am on the
prowl for a digital readout that was an option. I have recently remodeled a
building for my ham shack and am in the process of finishing it up but at
the same time gathering info as I see it. I would like this information as
well. Thanks a lot for all of the time and effort you put in these items.
Ralph Howes
W8BVH