[TenTec] Orion II Reviews?-Follow up

Ron ron at morell.us
Sun Feb 5 21:59:36 EST 2006

Dave,
Near as I can tell the only thing broke is the AM transmitter and the AM
monitor.  All other functins seem to work FB here in the applications I use.
CW, Digi modes, SSB, Shortwave listening, all seem excellent and the filters
and selectivity FB.  No lockups, shutdowns, quit transmit, or quit receive,
or quit sweep function, or quit anything.  Just works like a fantastic radio
that it is.
Ron KA7U