[TenTec] Adjustment on Orion

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Wed Feb 8 10:20:18 EST 2006

Ron,
        The Orion had a mic level adjustment pot (to help out low level,
or very high level mic's), but it was rougly beneath the PTT connector on
the bottom.  The Orion II has an adjustment below the Mic connector.  It
is probably the same one, just relocated, but a call to TT would answer
the question for sure.

        73,  Duane

P.S.  Why aren't these noted in the instruction manual?