[TenTec] Rigs from smoking environments

Randy Russe3ll lord_russell53 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 20:07:27 EST 2006

Plus the majority of smokers nowdays have to go
outside to smoke anyway.  Which means we need a
service to coat our rigs with that fine patina of
smoke varnish that preserves the rigs.  I dispute the
assertion that it affects relays.  If you need to
clean your relay  contacts, it's most likely because
they were exposed to corrosion.  IMHO,  results may
vary.  73s  Like I say, I personally don't want one
around cats.