[TenTec] Triton IV Digital "options?"

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Fri Feb 24 11:49:13 EST 2006

Heretic!  Hi hi.  I remember being tempted by the 104, but I met Al
Kahn at Dayton (the one and only time I ever went!) and he demo'd the
Triton and its full QSK.  As a young guy, I was so impressed I sold my
Heath 101 and got the Triton.  Not always happy about it, but mostly
happy about it :-)

Clark
WA3JPG