[TenTec] Triton IV Digital

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Fri Feb 24 12:16:18 EST 2006

ah perry...

both the triton 1 and triton 2 had to have their receiver's front ends
peaked... you still had to "tune the front end" on both of those
radios.

they did not have the completely "NO TUNE" design like the SB-104.
Although I admit, the SB-104 kinda of sucked, it had a lot of "firsts"
1. fully solid state no tune design
2. broadband transmitter
3 digital readout for frequency

that being said. I have the flame proof suit on and the deflectors are
at full power.

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop