[TenTec] Tuner and amp

Scott Harwood scotth at hsc.edu
Fri Feb 24 11:51:09 EST 2006

Bob:

I also have an Orion II and Centurion.  I tune the Centurion to resonance using the Orion TUNE button.  I then use a monitor scope with triangle pattern to adjust the Centurion Load control and Orion audio drive to obtain max linearity.  The Centurion output leds read around 600 watts out on ssb voice.  Don’t know how proper this is, but works for me.  If anyone out there has a better method, let us know.

Scott K4VWK