[TenTec] Ladder Line Static Discharge

Randy Russe3ll lord_russell53 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 15:21:02 EST 2006

One last comment before we get wildly back on Topic.
Does anyone out there using ladder lines, have a good
system to bleed off electrostatic buildup on these
transmission lines? Right now I'm knife switching the
line to gnd when not in use, but I would like to set
up something that continually drains off electrostatic
charges.  I've heard everything from spark plugs to
2.5 MH chokes to ground off the lead wires.   Anyone?