[TenTec] Titan 425 fan

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Sat Jan 21 14:49:05 EST 2006

I think it would be best to keep the whole blower inside the cabinet,
and continue to use the slots on the side of the cabinet as the air
intake. I think that air flow around the other components on the intake
side of the blower may be beneficial, if not essential. I am suggesting
that the blower be made larger, taking up the combined space of the
original blower and motor. Only the motor would be outside.