[TenTec] SDR-1000

Martin Ewing ewing at ewing.homedns.org
Wed Jul 12 10:10:27 EDT 2006

Agreed - insults aren't welcome.  But those of us who *have* purchased
the Orion tend to see a glass that is half full instead of half empty.

Anyway, I am curious how many would-be Orion buyers have been put off by
the Orion firmware history.  TT should be curious, too.

73 Martin AA6E

Larry Menzel wrote:
> I love it.
>
> "I don't own one, so I can complain about it."
>
> Pipe down, Steve.  If you don't buy, don't bitch...and they're not clueless.
> Far from it.
>
> I suggest that you not insult people with whom you have no relationship.
>
> Larry, N0XB

>>> 2.034. I can't count the times I was told by tentec that it was my
>>> headphones. It turns out that it was the line-level output being set to