[TenTec] This and That!

Stuart Rohre rohre at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 12 15:25:34 EDT 2006

Toby,
I am sure that due to many configurations of use, it is not possible to
predict when all the software might be perfected.  One thing I have observed
of working with software for 43 years as a user, (of prototype or one off
software), that it works when you find the final bug, but there is no
predicting how long that will take!

I am sure Ten Tec will in time let customers know the status of updates.
Ten Tec is very good at building and designing radios.  Most companies
struggle with their software in limited applications types.  And, as someone
said, look at the work in progress that is Microsoft, perhaps the most used
software ever!

Stuart
K5KVH