[TenTec] This and That!

Gregory Andracke w2bee at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 23:22:52 EDT 2006

Toby, What a fabulous idea and it would get a lot of
the "kvetching" (as we say in NY) off the reflector!

I'm a long time user of TenTec equipment, although I'm
not an owner of the O-series and have not spent the
"big bux" for one, I gotta say, many of the
owners/kvetchers need to get a life!

To those offended by my comments, I'm flame proof!  73
 Gregory W2BEE

Gregory Andracke, W2BEE
New York City and Pine Plains, NY