[TenTec] Dial drag adjustment

kw9t at arrl.net kw9t at arrl.net
Thu Jul 13 20:33:29 EDT 2006

Rignt handed, I use thumb and middle finger of right hand  to hold the metal
ring and the left hand thumb and index finger to turn the knob. The knob
turns clockwise to tighten and counterclockwise to ease the drag. There are
distinct "clicks" as positions.

RE: 566 Operators Manual, page 48 (top right)

Got my O2 on 12-15-2005, am still learning to use it and am enjoing it
immensely.

Alan, KW9T