[TenTec] Power Mite PM-1

Cameron Bailey kt3a at suscom.net
Mon Jul 17 10:35:27 EDT 2006

Collectors of TT,

I am thinking of selling my Power Mite PM-1.  I have original box and
packing and a copy of the manual.

It is not modified but one of the owners painted part of the slide switches
red.  I am guessing that unless TT used some like that in production.  I
have not seen other rigs with such switches.

It has the original pin contacts for phones and phono jacks for ANT KEY and
12VDC.  It is a two tone PM-1 and has scuffs and scratches on it.  I would
like to know fair value.  Reply off list please.

Kt3a at arrl.net

Kt3a, cam