[TenTec] Corsair 2 - Fix or sell it as is?

Travis Martin AccurateService at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 25 11:48:44 EDT 2006

If it'll help you decide, you might check with TT on the replacement
parts availability to cure the cosmetic issues. I went through an
almost identical experience about a year ago with one I bought on the
auction site; I found that most of the parts are still available and
not too expensive.

Travis N5AY

So what to do now?