[TenTec] Corsair 2 - Fix or sell it as is?

Bill Nicolson k2rig at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 12:14:17 EDT 2006

Steve,

I would fix the radio myself (like restoring a old car) all the while  you
would be learning new things and making new friends at the same time. I
would approach this, one problem at a time, using the vast resources of this
great list.
I think the satisfaction you will get will out weight the negative you are
felling right now.
Good luck de Bill K2rig