[TenTec] Ten Tec realy source driver boards

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 11:03:26 EDT 2006

If any are interested, I’m having a batch of Ten Tec relay source driver and
Yaesu format encoder boards made to be used in station automation and
antenna switching.

I need the band data in Yaesu format presented on the parallel port for a
Hamation program.  These boards also convert the relay sink driver band
outputs to relay source driver outputs.

The Source driver will work with the KO4NR (Far Circuits) and Array
Solutions antenna switches

In order to keep unit costs down I need to make more than I need.   I'll
sell the extra boards as boards only, kits or assembled and tested.

I'm about to place the order for the encoder boards so if any would want one
of these, Let me know.

Please contact me off the list.

Best wishes,
Rich