[TenTec] "Being a Contrarian . . ."

Lynn Lamb, W4NL w4nl at charter.net
Sun Jul 30 10:01:48 EDT 2006

Totally agree John.  The Jupiter is an outstanding rig, and considering the
cost, it's even better.  The Orion (s)...... '9000s, '7800, the Pro (s),
'1000s, '2000 (yes 's'!), R4Cs, '830s, '765s, Omni whatever, etc are for
those who want and need that next level of performance particularly in the
area of rejection to strong signals close by that the Orion provides best.
Some like and 'need' some of the bells we are seeing in this ever changing
technology.  Others just like a new hat!

But the song needs to be sung about all the other good rigs like the
Jupiter, '746s, TS-48O (an outstanding rig), '7000, '706s, '897/'857s, etc.

Thanks for your thoughts.

73, Lynn W4NL