[TenTec] ten tec 255 power supply.

Bill Weldon billka8wrs at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 09:27:27 EDT 2006

Just bought a used power supply and when it was shipped it must of been drop or something.  Anyway it won't work.  It works for maybe a minute and then cuts off.  You tap the case and it comes back on for maybe a second or two.  I am thinking maybe a loose wire?  Is there anything in a power supply that stores energy.  I am not an electrician and I don't like to get shocked.  Thank you, Bill KA8WRS