[TenTec] Orion SP on 2.056 vs 1.372

Grant Youngman nq5t at comcast.net
Sun Jun 11 23:51:40 EDT 2006

> PLEASE TAKE OFF YOUR BIB AND PUT DOWN THE
> BABY BOTTLE AND TAKE THE BABY FOOD OUT YOUR MONTH.

Whew!

Some of us have taken the time and made the effort to at least attempt to
characterize the differences between the radios, and the differences between
the firmware versions.

Some differences are nits.  Some differences are consequential.  Some
differences matter to some and not to others.  Version A does some things
better than version B.  Version B does some things better than version A.

I'm trying to figure out why discussing these things implies a bib is
required, or implies that strained peas are an appropriate diet.

Grant/NQ5T