[TenTec] Argonaut V CAT interfacing

W8KEB kburrough200 at scpwildblue.com
Sun Jun 18 11:25:22 EDT 2006

Bob all you need to get the Argonaut V on Digtal modes is the Rascal GLX
interface from Buck.  Do a Google on Rascal GLX and the web site will come
up.  For Computer control all you need is a DB-9 Serial Cable and the N4PY
Argonaut V Control Program.  I have used both and they work great with the
Argonaut V.

Ken/w8keb