[TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe and Jupiter

HUGHESRO ROGERH at realtracs.com
Wed Mar 1 21:27:14 EST 2006

dave, I run both. HRD on ft1000mpm5fd and works great. Also use mmtty for rtty. Use N4py on jupiter and super fb. It does some different things. Download n4py for try out free for 10 days I believe. Ten Tec and n4py fit so gud together. It was written for the Pegasus which is the jr. Jupiter. Up dates are really frequent such as the new 1.27 software download last week and he has already upgraded. Carl, n4py, is just a quick email away to help. Really good manual u can download also. I work 99% cw and I love it.  gud luck   roger, w4iv, tn.