[TenTec] O2 Tx Audio

Kc9cdt@aol.com Kc9cdt at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 21:47:53 EST 2006

Well, that's unfortunate, as I think they did a superb job in early testing.
Really taking the place of a department for TT.

Now TT is going to have to do a lot better on there own in QC and regression
test and analysis. So far not so good IMHO.

I'm still rooting for them, but ?????
Maybe they need additional help with the programming (outside help)?

Seems like more people are happier with the version 2 for Orion than OII
right now.
You would think the code (logic) would be the same with the exeption of
drivers for the screen and maybe some differences in the filter chain.

I vote for going back to 1.xxx  for OII and improving from there... I know...
too late!
Lee