[TenTec] O2 Tx Audio

John Nason / NA9U na9u at arrl.net
Fri Mar 3 08:20:39 EST 2006

I get many compliments on my transmit audio as well.
I use the stock Ten Tec mike, the 706A with stock
settings.  I am quite pleased with it.

I am quite pleased with all aspects of the radio
including the NR, QSK and other features.  If I read
this reflector before buying my O2 I never would have.

I don't get it?  Why don't you guys just sell the
things on e-bay.  You'll get a good price and you can
move on.

73,
John NA9U