[TenTec] Observatons

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Mon Mar 6 20:58:47 EST 2006

Rick...what is the voltage on the line going between TX Out on the Orion and
the Key In on the Hercules.  The voltage is supplied by the amp...the TX Out
on the Orion just pulls the + amp voltage to ground with an NPN transistor.
The Orion manual says not to switch more than 15 V, but on my Titan, the
voltage is +24 V, which may be part of the problem.

Ron N6AHA