[TenTec] Triton IV options

kxb at comcast.net kxb at comcast.net
Tue Mar 7 10:08:30 EST 2006

Eric:
Hmmm, let me think...why am I sending you this....don't tell me, it's coming to me...Oh yes,  as I remember,  Narrow Band FM (NBFM) was authorized on all HF phone bands after WW2.  First band that was released for operation was 10 meters. (September 1945)  On 10m, you were even allowed WBFM above 29 Mhz. ONE of the advantages of NBFM was a great reduction in TVI which became a major problem in the late 40's. ((Hope I got (remember) that right!))
Carry on
Bill Harris W7kxb

From: w8au at sssnet.com