[TenTec] Roof filters (N4PY and KC9CDT)

Kc9cdt at aol.com Kc9cdt at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 11:31:11 EST 2006

Bill,
Yes, I found that out some time ago, as a matter of fact I beleive Grant told
me that way back because I complained of the sound being 'Not Crisp'. Bill,
Thanks for the reminder!

Now I almost always leave PBT at 140-170. Also I have noticed with V2 that if
you are using NR, set PBT at 180-240 (seems to help a little in audio)

Also, Have you noticed that at the same freq (I tested 20mtrs USB)....on the
SUB RX (V2) you have to use a -400 or so to get the sound the same as on Main
Rx with a setting of 0 or so (these are aprox numbers). The PBT does appear on
the screen to work the same in Main and SUB but IT DOES NOT.

Where's Doug Smith when you need him!!!
AND THEY NEED HIM!

73,
Lee, KC9CDT