[TenTec] [Orion] O2 Tx audio quality

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Thu Mar 23 11:50:51 EST 2006

I would like to hear what their diagnosis is.  I'm convinced now that there
is a problem that effects only some of the O2's...maybe a bad run of chips
from a 3rd party supplier.  My O2, which does not suffer from the audio
distortion problem, was from the first run of units that were released in
December.  This one was returned as a "demo" and I got it early in February.
I think so far there have only been two production runs, and I wonder if the
bad units all came from the same run, or all have consecutive serial
numbers?

Ron N6AHA